If you want to start living life on your terms, it’s time to get your shit together!
When we begin a new journey, and we want to get the most out of the experience, we want to let the Universe know that we are ready for change.
So the same way that you would remove the old couch from your place if you were buying a new one, we want to take a symbolic action for the journey ahead.
Studies show that clutter in the physical environment reflects clutter in the mind. We must let go of the old, to welcome in the new!
Are you ready to begin?
One of the very first actions I invite my clients to take as we embark on a new journey together is to DECLUTTER one area of their home…. just to let the Universe know… I AM READY FOR CHANGE!!
Take out a piece of paper and on the top write, DECLUTTER! And then write down these main points.
You can clear the clutter from several areas:
- The top of your desk – Piles of papers, receipts, bills that need to be filed and sorted
- Piles of magazines, papers or projects from the closet or floor
- Piles of stuff from your bookshelf and making sure things are organized and neat
- Unsubscribing from at least 5 newsletters that you never seem to open or read
- Clean out your inbox of clutter, so that there is nothing left previous to the past 2 weeks
You do not have to do all these now.
Just circle the one that seems the easiest. Which one is it going to be?
Make sure to write it down or circle it, so you have it in front of you so you remember ~ so you see it!
If you would like support & accountability on this DECLUTTERING journey, feel free to book a COMPLIMENTARY coaching session with me over the phone.